Knowing how to style jewellery can be the difference between looking put-together and looking like you just threw on whatever was closest to you. But have no fear! With these five easy tips, you'll have jewellery styling down in no time.
1. Pay attention to the proportion of your jewellery to your clothing. If you're wearing a statement necklace, for example, keep your earrings small and simple. Conversely, if you're wearing big and chunky earrings, go easy on the necklace.
2. Consider the neckline of your top when choosing a necklace. A V-neck top is the perfect canvas for a long pendant necklace, while a boatneck looks best with a shorter style.
3. When in doubt, go for gold or silver—but not both! Wearing one metal will give your look a more cohesive feel.
4. If you're wearing multiple bracelets, make sure they're all different—otherwise, it'll look like you forgot to take one off.
5. A general rule of thumb is that your jewellery should make you feel good—so don't be afraid to experiment until you find what works for you!
Styling jewellery doesn't have to be complicated—just follow these five simple tips and you'll be looking chic in no time. And remember, at the end of the day, the most important thing is that you're wearing pieces that make you feel good about yourself. So have fun with it!